7.08.2010

window...

Have you ever been in that place in life, when it seems like everything is going wrong!?! It's even worse when you cant see an end to it and cannot find the light at the end of the tunnel...

I am so at that place and I swear it's been such an emotional journey for me these last few months. With work its finding the balance of work and home. I work in a position where it's high stress and it takes so much out of you everyday and there is never a down time, its the constant rush to get everything done but your dealing with so much your not accomplishing anything at all! Don't get me wrong, I love what I do but then I come home to two very beautiful demanding children and I feel like there are days when I just dont have the energy or patience, but I LOVE MY DAUGHTERS and so I only feel right giving them my all!! Then there is school and men, that's a whole other issue! But it's like everything is culminating in this tornado we call life and I am stuck right in the middle, havent quite made it to OZ (not like OZ the HBO show ! LOL)and I havent quite been able to plant my feet back on stable ground...

Then today something happened and despite all I was feeling and not knowing what is next or where to turn and what to do, God eased my mind, opened my window, and I know it's going to be okay!! But I think about what if I didnt have faith or something to hold on to, where do people who are going through things turn when they have taken all they can take!?!