5.05.2011

I'm back, at least I think I am! :)

So it has been quite sometime since I last "blogged" and to be honest I may have missed it a little bit!
So since my last conversations with myself or whoever is reading my post, there has been allot going on. A whole new year, another year older, my daughters are still driving me nuts at least it's laughable, my job is still full of craziness (it's contagious), my best friend battled breast cancer, the person I cared about is gone away (not to jail, though), friendship and potiental relationships challenged, friends have gotten married, a few had children, I lost a parent, found a sibling, made a ton of mistakes, but kept smiling, and life is still going on!

more than anything I survived and more than anything I decided to live by this quote...

I cannot believe that the purpose of life is to be "happy." I think the purpose of life is to be useful, to be responsible, to be compassionate. It is, above all, to matter and to count, to stand for something, to have made some difference that you lived at all.

- Leo C. Rosten